Friday, October 30, 2009

UCLA Hospital

Oh yay! I’m so excited … And that’s my sarcasm at its fullest. Well I know its just a dumb game but figured I just use this thing to relay all the answers. Anyways, anyone who may ask why I am gone or why I was gone for this coming week is because I have to go to the hospital (again) to get my brain scanned like the dunk guy does with his ass at an office party. So yah exciting right, sitting in a hospital bed doing nothing except watching nurses pass back and forth. I guess that’s all for now. See you guys later.Posted From The Hermit's Abbot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello all, for those just coming to this site for a first time this is a collaboration of both games,family,friends,and my work as a desinger so enjoy but do not be confused by the topics and please watch the language.