Saturday, October 31, 2009

Update:1.0.0 UCLA

Hey everyone that has been checking out these posts ... Well to anyone who knows about my situation in UCLA and the reason why heres an Update:

According to my first Dr. ( Blank ) I had to seizures already and these were thankfully in the presence of my mother who can help me out in this time of need. After that on Friday->Saturday night I had two more seizures. The Dr. ( German Blank ) verified this so that accumulates to four seizures total; Although accordingto Dr. ( German Blank ) I need one more to prove where and what side my seizures are coming from. So ... wish me luck I guess if by monday I havent produced what their asking for then I don't know what might happen ... But I'm hoping for the best results and for these Dr.'s to get outta their head that I didn't come here for surgery but all in due time. Talk to you all later ... P.I.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello all, for those just coming to this site for a first time this is a collaboration of both games,family,friends,and my work as a desinger so enjoy but do not be confused by the topics and please watch the language.